2000 KM in and I love it accept...

vandalay

There are lot of good things I like about my 2010 Journey. I have the 4 cylinder SE + model and there so many neat little creature features it's great.

So far no mechanical trouble. Favourites so far is the super fast rear defogger and cabin heater which was great for this Toronto winter. Really enjoying the satellite radio, i am hooked on boneyard.

The only downside is mileage most of my mileage is short hops to and fro go train and the odd 100 - 200 km jaunt. Getting about 16L/100 KM which is horrible. I knew going in the mileage is bad, but this is really bad, I hope this improves once the car is worked in.

Looking fwd to enjoy the car this summer for those long road trips to our favourite camp spots.

Your mileage should improve, as the engine gets worked in. Also we are blessed/cursed with winter fuel which enables easier start ups, but decreases the fuel economy.

To boot, these things are HEAVY, not a bad thing if you're involved in a collision, and they're as aerodynamic as a shoe box.

On the plus side, They look great, ride nice, are fun to drive and are safer than most vehicles on the road.

oh yeah, they have satelite radio too.....

Hooked on Boneyard myself, they were playing Sabbath's War Pigs the first time I tuned to it. Gotta love that!!!

"General's gathered in their masses, just like witches at black masses"...

..."Day of judgment god is calling, on their knees, the war pigs crawling. Begging mercy for their sins, satan laughing spreads his wings"

cheers, Ron

The super quick heater/AC and starter also appear on my 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan as well as my Journey. These 2 are my first Chryslers. So i'm not sure if this is a recent Chrysler development or if this is a Chrysler strong point. I also noticed GM's turn over quickly since at least 2000.

Edit: These aren't too heavy relative to some of the competition (Flex/GM Lambda's or todays minivans, but are heavy relative to the average midsize sedan). I also think the Pentastar should help with fuel economy and power in 2011's and above.

Edited by djsxt