First Road Trip

crh47

Well, we have owned our Journey for a week now and we stretched her legs over the weekend, taking a Journey to Nashville,TN and back, which is about 5 hours one way. I've never had satellite radio before...I'M SOLD!! Not having to search for local stations is awesome. Seats were very comfortable. We averaged a little over 24 mpg (up to 26 on flat highway, I explain in another thread). We used the cooler in the back for sodas, saving time and money. What a great road trip vehicle....so comfortable.

The only negative I observed is it doesn't hold a line like our Camry did. In the Camry, you could drive "no hands" for half a mile on straight flat roads without it veering one way or the other. The Journey doesn't pull, but if you take your hands off it tended to go to the right. Not a big deal...I should have my hands on the wheel anyway.

Overall we were really pleased with the Journey. Now I've got to find time to wash it...It's filthy.