journet RT problems

Just wondering if anyone else has my issues. It started at around 300 km totally died and had to be towed into the dealership,since then it has been in the shop I think 7 times since we got it in July 2010 always electrical issues. Keyfobs not working, all the warning lights coming on and off it died again last month. So far I think they have changed every module in the vehicle, turns out one of the modules that was in it was actually from a dodge caravan and was put in at the factory by mistake. the last time it went in it sat at the dealership for one month waiting for parts. I am thinking about applying to CanVap to see if they will make chrysler buy it back so I can get into a 2011. Am i the only one? We love the vehicle, but the reliabilty issued have been aweful

Let's hope Chrysler has customer satisfaction as a major priority, and they buy it back from you.

you'd think the caravan module would have been discovered at the assembly plant (unless they look identical) by the craftsman, they see those parts hundreds of times in a day.

and the caravans are assembled in Canada while the Journey is assembled in Mexico

Please keep us posted as to the solution Chrysler choses.

Hope to see you back here, praising your 2011

cheers

Edited by FleshWound