Just in 11 Journey R/T with voice command/w bluetooth

cat man

I had to reorder my 2011 Journey R/T on feb 4th because any order before January 18th did not come with bluetooth like the website & the dealer said.To me make it standard and maybe save a life.Stopped at a dealer yesterday in Canada a red R/T with the bluetooth button on the left side of steering wheel and the window sticker said voice command/w bluetooth option $300.00 that was fast so mine should be here soon. 2011 black R/T 5 seater with all the toy,s.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Having the Voice Command with Bluetooth was one of the key options that I wanted. I have the Nav and Sound Group I on my 2011 Crew and that came as part of the package.

I have voice command with uConnect bluetooth on my Dodges. The one thing I wish was that voice command had more functionality on it like Ford's Sync system. Perhaps in the future that functionality will be added. I agree adding voice command with bluetooth would help Dodge not only with safety but appeal to todays younger buyers. Dodge projects the right image for the younger market and should try to capitalize on it. Voice Command is one of those things half a decade ago was reserved for top of the line vehicles. My neighbour noticed me commanding various Sirius satellite channels just saying numbers. He had a "what, you're telling me you can speak to your lowly Chrysler when I got a vastly superior Japanese sedan" look on his face.