UK Journey owners..Freemont trade in ??

mydodgejourney

Hi all, I was just wondering now we have all seen the pics of the Fiat Freemont -a rebadged and slightly tweeked Journey- that should be coming to the UK late 2011, If any of you may consider a test drive or perhaps even trading in their current DJ ?

I have given it serious thought and will stay with my current R/T CRD, it ticks all the boxes, and so far, nothing has gone wrong with it, I read the Fiat version will have slightly modded suspension, which may be something to consider as I notice at 100mph it can be a bit twitchy, but as I do that kind of speed only when continental motoring thru Germany once or twice a year, its not a big deal breaker for me, other than that, the fact that I will be the owner of a 'Fiat' and not a 'Dodge' is something to give me pause for thought :-)

so, who thinks they might give the Freemont a whirl ?

Dodge Journey R/T CRD Auto. Deep Sea Blue.

Hi all, I was just wondering now we have all seen the pics of the Fiat Freemont -a rebadged and slightly tweeked Journey- that should be coming to the UK late 2011, If any of you may consider a test drive or perhaps even trading in their current DJ ?

I was hoping to get a Journey later this year, but Dodge have pulled out of the UK.

So I was was very pleased to see that the re-badged Fiat version has not been messed up visually, and should have better handling and maybe even Fiat prices.

Sadly it's not coming to the UK for the foreseeable future, so I'm screwed again!

And all the other 7 seaters are so damn ugly and expensive!