I have the center console with the touch screen radio at the bottom.

My son attempted to insert a DVD without pushing the open/close button. He somehow managed to push it in above the radio. Now when I push the open/close button, the screen slides down and I can just barely see the edge of the DVD, but can't grab it with anything. In fact, I think I pushed it in a little further trying to get it.

Anyway, I think my next step is to pull the console cover off (as if I were going to replace the radio) and get the DVD. Question, how do I pull the console cover?

Thanks,

Doug

Doug, if you have the MyGig system I would check on the NAV-TV website. They are the company that sells retrofit kits for the MyGig. I believe I saw on there instructions on how to remove and reinstall the system. Other than that, check on the Dodgeforum.com site. I am sure it has been mentioned there.

Good luck, and let us know how it turns out.

Rick.

Doug, if you have the MyGig system I would check on the NAV-TV website. They are the company that sells retrofit kits for the MyGig. I believe I saw on there instructions on how to remove and reinstall the system. Other than that, check on the Dodgeforum.com site. I am sure it has been mentioned there.

Good luck, and let us know how it turns out.

Rick.

Found instructions for the Chrysler T&C, but not the Journey. I'm sure it's simple, but I can't seem to find any fasteners.

Help.

Doug

• 1 month later...
I have the center console with the touch screen radio at the bottom.

My son attempted to insert a DVD without pushing the open/close button. He somehow managed to push it in above the radio. Now when I push the open/close button, the screen slides down and I can just barely see the edge of the DVD, but can't grab it with anything. In fact, I think I pushed it in a little further trying to get it.

Anyway, I think my next step is to pull the console cover off (as if I were going to replace the radio) and get the DVD. Question, how do I pull the console cover?

Thanks,

Doug

Not sure I understand. Is this the mygig?? If it is and if he pushed it in the slot the way to get it out is to press and hold the top 2 buttons on each side. Left and right. I know left is Open/Close and Seek up, right side is the uconnect and something else. It will force it to eject.