AVS Bugflector II

pdomansky

Hi all, new to the forum here. I picked up a 2010 Dodge Journey SXT recently and have started looking at the add ons available for it. I just picket up a Lund rooftop cargo carrier (soft, canvas bag type) as well as an AVS Bugflector II for the hood. (AVS part #25040)

http://www.streetsideauto.com/p/auto-ventshade-bugflector-ii-25040/

How is it to install it? Are there already holes drilled to secure it, or is this one a tape-only installation? It says no drill instllation, but how secure is it without any screws holding it in place? Anyone have one already installed? Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Paul

Hi all, new to the forum here. I picked up a 2010 Dodge Journey SXT recently and have started looking at the add ons available for it. I just picket up a Lund rooftop cargo carrier (soft, canvas bag type) as well as an AVS Bugflector II for the hood. (AVS part #25040)

http://www.streetsideauto.com/p/auto-ventshade-bugflector-ii-25040/

How is it to install it? Are there already holes drilled to secure it, or is this one a tape-only installation? It says no drill instllation, but how secure is it without any screws holding it in place? Anyone have one already installed? Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Paul

I put 2 screws in mine just took the screws and placed them in the holes already drilled in the bug deflector and a cordless drill and screwed them in just be careful not to over tighten them cause they will strip easily... check out photo gallery photos [My 2010 SXT]