Picked Up Friday

joekris1

We picked up our new Black SXT AWD Friday evening, we had ordered 04/04/08 so the 6-8 weeks turned out to be 5 weeks of waiting. We bought it without a trade, and found it to be a pretty nice transaction. The dealership was pleasant to work with and the salesman a really nice, no pressure guy. After early discussions he really encouraged us to order and get what we wanted. So, we went 5 passenger, sunroof, both convenience packages, MiGig, Safe and Sound. We passed on Nav, smokers, towing packages and the chrome wheels as well as rear DVD. The car is really attractive and well thought out, just he little things like the hooks for the plastic grocery bags and the seat back make you realize some thought went into this. For me, the fit and finish compared to the Eqinox were worlds apart, the GM was a big disappointment especially for the same money. Early impressions are nothing but positive, already know some people who said they will be looking at a Journey now after seeing ours. I though the tailgate might have been motorized, no big deal, the MyGig is very cool, the dash is nice. The LED interior lights are different but I like them, very very quiet. Like the booster seats for the grandson, backup camera is a nice safety feature I never imagined I would worry about....must come with age. Only put about 150 miles on so far, so no distance driving impressions, but for town very peppy, handles well in the rain. At this point neither of us would have ordered anything differently, looking forward to a few weeks of learning and enjoying our Journey in more ways than one.

We picked up our new Black SXT AWD Friday evening, we had ordered 04/04/08 so the 6-8 weeks turned out to be 5 weeks of waiting. We bought it without a trade, and found it to be a pretty nice transaction. The dealership was pleasant to work with and the salesman a really nice, no pressure guy. After early discussions he really encouraged us to order and get what we wanted. So, we went 5 passenger, sunroof, both convenience packages, MiGig, Safe and Sound. We passed on Nav, smokers, towing packages and the chrome wheels as well as rear DVD. The car is really attractive and well thought out, just he little things like the hooks for the plastic grocery bags and the seat back make you realize some thought went into this. For me, the fit and finish compared to the Eqinox were worlds apart, the GM was a big disappointment especially for the same money. Early impressions are nothing but positive, already know some people who said they will be looking at a Journey now after seeing ours. I though the tailgate might have been motorized, no big deal, the MyGig is very cool, the dash is nice. The LED interior lights are different but I like them, very very quiet. Like the booster seats for the grandson, backup camera is a nice safety feature I never imagined I would worry about....must come with age. Only put about 150 miles on so far, so no distance driving impressions, but for town very peppy, handles well in the rain. At this point neither of us would have ordered anything differently, looking forward to a few weeks of learning and enjoying our Journey in more ways than one.

Another happy Journey owner, good for you. I am so glad you are enjoying the Journey. After taking it on a long trip, be sure to report how it does in that department. Great review/summary you did

Rob