uConnect 8.4 Direct Download Update Link

I have recently upgraded to the uConnect 8.4 inch display. Some of the features such as the audio player seem to be bugging a little bit. For example, trying to plug in and play music from USB does not work. It plays the song for about 2 seconds and then starts skipping songs forever. This happens on both Spotify and Apple Music. The bluetooth feature for hands free calling and playing music works perfectly fine, but I want to be able to charge my phone and play music from the USB at the same time. I am thinking that this is possibly due to an outdated uConnect software which is incompatible with the newer versions of iOS. I am looking for a direct download to the latest uConnect 8.4 software so I can update it. I could not find anything on any Chrysler/Dodge or uConnect website and it says I already have the latest software when I type in my VIN.

Any help or suggestions is appreciated.
Thanks

It probably isn't a new enough radio to be compatible with Apple etc I think the radio needs to be an 18 or newer software won't help

Have you tried using a USB stick with music on it to see if it works?