Love my Journey

mkcarter

I love my Journey. Just a nice run of the mill Journey, no add on's, nothing fancy about it. It's tires and wheels got stolen off it, so had to replace those (unfortunately with Goodyear Integrity's that didn't last even 20,000 miles, never again with Goodyears for me). Had to get the brakes replaced after 20,000 miles, I thought that was rather quickly but maybe not. No horror stories here and we are coming up on 37,000 miles. Kids love it, hubby loves it, my whole family likes it. I took a chance on it since it was the first year for the car and I am glad I did. Would I buy another one, yes definitely. However we will see if they are still around when this one gets run into the ground. :dance:

I love my Journey. Just a nice run of the mill Journey, no add on's, nothing fancy about it. It's tires and wheels got stolen off it, so had to replace those (unfortunately with Goodyear Integrity's that didn't last even 20,000 miles, never again with Goodyears for me). Had to get the brakes replaced after 20,000 miles, I thought that was rather quickly but maybe not. No horror stories here and we are coming up on 37,000 miles. Kids love it, hubby loves it, my whole family likes it. I took a chance on it since it was the first year for the car and I am glad I did. Would I buy another one, yes definitely. However we will see if they are still around when this one gets run into the ground. :dance:

Ditto, friend. I have a 2009 SXT FWD. :happy feet:

• 1 month later...

I love my Journey. :dance:

Wow... I am impressed!! I am a Techie and don't get impressed easily, but his Journey has a lot going for it! It is my wife's ride and she loves it as well. This is a previously owned purchase. The vehicle is loaded except for Sunroof, NAV system, and Rear Video Screen. Here are our first impressions;

We love;

- powerful 3.5L V6

- the fuel efficiency actually reports 8.7L/100KM at 100KM/Hour (HWY) - Yet to be verified

- awesome Stereo/DVD system - Yet to figure out the DVD

- the dashboard layout and console

- the comfortable seats and ride (has Kuhmo High Perf. Tires which are great!)

- how it handles ice and snow, traction control works great!

- superb safety rating

- interior storage and convenience features too numerous to mention

There is much more I could say, but I will wait for a few months report what our experince is. I did check with the Dealer in town and found out that the vehicle has only been in for warranty work twice.. for the Radio both times shortly after the in service date. It even has the Gold Plus 4/80 extended warranty!