New Journey Owner

BigCountry

Hey everyone,

Me and my wife bought a Dodge Journey SXT in the green, not at all the color on the website. It really turns heads we absolutely love it. Never thought I would be a Dodge owner, but WOW, what a great vehicle. We have owned the vehicle about a month and can't say enough good things. It truly is the nicest passenger vehicle we have owned. We have the third row seat and have already reaped the benefits of having it. I am looking forward to communicating with you all on this forum glad to see there is a lot of enthused owners and support!!

Hey everyone,

Me and my wife bought a Dodge Journey SXT in the green, not at all the color on the website. It really turns heads we absolutely love it. Never thought I would be a Dodge owner, but WOW, what a great vehicle. We have owned the vehicle about a month and can't say enough good things. It truly is the nicest passenger vehicle we have owned. We have the third row seat and have already reaped the benefits of having it. I am looking forward to communicating with you all on this forum glad to see there is a lot of enthused owners and support!!

hey BigCountry, "welcome to our little forum" as a wise man once mentioned ;) great to have you here. Post often as we are a bunch of friendly people here :rant: ............ :hysterical:

Rob

also great to hear you are loving the Journey