Saskatchewan Roads test the dodge journey R/T

eola64

Hi i am a new dodge journey owner. i have a 2010 R/T. It has 19 inch tires, I had a flat tire recently, put on the spare, turned off the anti slip feature, and couldn't seem to keep it on the road. was going about 30 km per hour, oil started leaking onto the exhaust, engine light came on, AWD light came on, pulled over called road side assistance, they recommended a tow, got a tow job, and now have a complaint into chrysler canada, they are investigating. Anyone have a similar problem?

Hi i am a new dodge journey owner. i have a 2010 R/T. It has 19 inch tires, I had a flat tire recently, put on the spare, turned off the anti slip feature, and couldn't seem to keep it on the road. was going about 30 km per hour, oil started leaking onto the exhaust, engine light came on, AWD light came on, pulled over called road side assistance, they recommended a tow, got a tow job, and now have a complaint into chrysler canada, they are investigating. Anyone have a similar problem?

Hi

I have a very similiar car 2010 R/T Stone White,19" tires, sunroof, Nav system etc, Fortunately I have not had the problems you have described, I hope all work out for you. Who is your dealer? I live in Regina but my dealer is Indian Head Chrysler.

Regards

Terry

Hi

I have a very similiar car 2010 R/T Stone White,19" tires, sunroof, Nav system etc, Fortunately I have not had the problems you have described, I hope all work out for you. Who is your dealer? I live in Regina but my dealer is Indian Head Chrysler.

Regards

Terry

Hi Terry,

i bought my journey in whitewood, they have been excellent, they have been phoning me weekly with updates on my complaint, the last i heard, chrysler was taking a new journey to the test track to check out my specific problem. until then, my husband has purchased a tire puncture seal kit, that works with a portable air compressor. as you know, in rural saskatchewan, you may have to wait hours for road side assistance, i drive 150 km per day, and i am on the road at 5:30 AM. i drive through 3 valleys to work and back every day, i really am impressed with how the journey handles the snow,slush and ice. ( are you putting winter tires on your journey? )

eola