4.3 Screen/Infotainment Issue

Figured I'd start a new topic as I'm still dealing with issues. 

- I replaced the radio/receiver

- i replaced the 4.3 screen 

- I've checked all of the fuses

I am still having the blank screen issues & loss of HVAC upon startup

I can get the screen working & get everything back on line after disconnecting the negative, but the issues come back the next morning.

The other issue I noticed (& this was happening with the other screen I just replaced as well) is when i hit the "MORE" button on the side menu, the screen will go blank. 

I cant touch it for a few seconds... but eventually I can get it to come back on.

I wonder if this is directly tied to the above issues?

What would cause just the "more" menu to cutout like that when pressed? 

Could this be a case where the software needs to be checked/reinstalled/etc... i'm at a loss

It sounds like I'm gonna have to take it to the local dealer, but was curious if anyone had any additional knowledge to share

****SOLVED****

Well sorta solved ?

And I probably should have done this first... live & learn. But I completely disconnected the backup camera from the back of the radio & uconnect device, unplugged the extensions & ran the wiring directly into both units... BOOM! Turns out the main wiring harness for the backup camera is toast. 

This harness was causing my blank screen on startups, loss of hvac of course the issues with the backup camera. I will eventually replace the harness, but im happy enough right now to have a functional radio/infotainment system again. 

Just i thought I'd follow up with a post & picture in the event there are still others dealing with the same BS. Hope it helps! 

20230810_193819.jpg