Infotainment/Radio Issue

Hi Everyone - new member here. I know these issue have been presented prior to my post, but ultimately looking for reassurance that I am on the right path.

I have a 2015 Dodge Journey

Issues started in the winter - on frigid days below 30 degrees, the infotainment/screen would not come on. I would be able to control the radio & volume from the steering wheel. However, all of my buttons below the cd player (aside from the 4way) would be rendered useless & my heat/blower would be stuck on max. I would need to drive the car for a bit til it warmed up, disconnect the battery, reconnect & the screen would turn on.

Now this summer - issues are continuing regardless of the weather or temperature. Everything above is still happening on almost every startup. 

I have replaced every fuse under the dash. I have removed everything from the dash & reinstalled, checking connections & whatnot. I'm incredibly frustrated! 

Anyway, power seems like its getting to where it needs to go, but the devices just seem to be failing regardless. I am beginning to think its the actual radio/head unit causing the issues. What do you guys think? 

Side quest: My backup camera is also flakey. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. And at some point it randomly decided that when it does work, it will only show the image reversed. Again, I'm baffled. I'm assuming I just have to replace the camera unit itself at this point.

Thanks for any help or suggestions!

Yes loss of screen and panel controls would lead to assume the seperate radio module, but since you also bring up the reverse camera and that they do come on after a "reboot". I would be checking for a poor ground connection. Since you have reverse camera, I assume you have the 8.4" screen and auto temp.