Should I wait for Journey 2011 or buy 2010 ?

Ahmad

Hi Guys

I wanna buy Journey, I went to the dealer but the price for 2010 is the same even though 2011 is about to arrive. I am confused now, should I buy 2010 or wait for 2011. If I decide to wait, what the price for SE will be, I have no idea :confused:

Today I just saw an ad for 2011 Sorento with cut about 4000 od the price. is it better to go with Sorento ?

What ever you do wait till the last day of the month,find the biggest dodge dealer,they sell by volume,you Will get a good price.Now if it was me i would buy a 2011 unless the price goes thru the roof.There are alot of changes in the interion .etc. i dont sdee how thye can do anything else but raise the price.So that being said ;-) Do what ever you think is best for you..

ILMJ....

if the plan is into getting the 4 cylinders model ... then no difference in 2008 to 2011 (if the new interior don't turn you on)

the big big change is the new V6 engine you get in the 2011 SXT / RT model.... so if you really want the 4 cylinders engine i would wait the 2011 to arrive and you will get a clearance price on 2010 SE model.

Edited by Burn