Putting in an aftermarket Head Unit

Ok. So I did the trick with the video posts on the back of the REQ radio / dvd player. I got a ceiling monitor for $40 on eBay and ran the cables and it works fine. But I got (for free) a new head unit with bluetooth, dvd player, and built in navigation. So I can't find a install kit for my Journey SXt 2009. The new unit is not as wide as the OEM and I need a kit to install. Would also like a harness so I don't have to hook into the car wiring, but can't find either one anywhere. Can anyone tell me where to get? I'm in the US, know there are other countries on here. Please help. Thanks.

Check your local car stereo shop. Or crutchfield, walmart, target, ebay etc. The 2009 should be the same as 2010.

I have been everywhere and nothing for Journey. Does Journey have the same wiring as Nitro, charger, or any other dode model? Also, what is the silver box under the driver seat. Amp?

• 2 weeks later...

I have been everywhere and nothing for Journey. Does Journey have the same wiring as Nitro, charger, or any other dode model? Also, what is the silver box under the driver seat. Amp?

Check out Pacific Accessory Corp.(www.pac-audio.com). These guys make wiring & Complete harnesses to install an aftermarket head unit in your rig. They are basically plug & play so you don't have to do a hack job install and your new head unit will work just like it came from the factory including the steering wheel controls if you have them.