Hello new here for California

journeymom2010

Hello, I am Shannon the not so proud owner of a 2010 Journey purchased in June of this year. I came here looking to see if anyone was experiencing the issues we are with our car.

Heres our time line

June 26th 2010 purchased new 2010 Journey with 12 miles on it

June 28th took Journey to Dealer to have Guide Point put in

July 9th dropped Journey off so Dealer could fix trim pieces they failed to replace correctly after install of Guide Point

July 21st dropped Journey off again to have pieces fixed again (they fell off after hitting a bump in the road)

August 10th rear ac stopped working...called Dealer no appts so they scheduled it for the 1st week of September.

Sept 3rd dropped off car for ac repair.....picked it up and wasnt fixed.

over a number of weeks and calls still have not resolved this issue

Sept 19th car started just stalling at low breaking speeds.

Sept 21st car completely dies in middle of road....the dealer we bought from will not take it in on a tow.

finally got another dealer to take it and we addressed all the issues we have including smaller issues we didnt bring up and just had lived with such as vibration at high speeds, vibration when brakeing, FOB getting stuck in start position, ......

Today we got a call from the deler and they had to resurface the rotors......install a new ignition module....rear ac control was out, and the kicker the transmission has a bad gear......btw I forgot to add this car only has 3k miles on it. Now it will be at very least 3 more days with no car.....lets hope all is fixed when it comes home.