Ordered today!!!

ibigmac40

Welcome bigmac

The Black SXT is one sharp looking vehicle when it's clean which it stays for about 30 minutes but I love the color.

I'm trading in a black Caliber for my silver Journey. I guess I'm gettin too lazy to keep washing all the time.

Remember no Big Mac attacks in the front seat of that new Journey.

Keith

Still waiting and now I think I've gone over the deep end!

Went with the SXT in Black.

Loaded it up with all the features except for the smokers group and the upgraded audio/video packages. I will be doing an aftermarket audio/navigation system and custom installation within a few weeks.

I cant wait!!!

congrates on the order hope it comes in soon for you.

I ordered the best factory system possible as I don't want to be farting round with changing out a factory deck anymore. All my other vehicles I have added screens and decks/amps/crossovers/subs/speakers, the works, but this one I am just leaving alone.

I did a complete sytem in my 2001 Ford 4X4 Ford Diesel Dually with playstation 2, cooling fans, mirrors, amp rack, subs spent 6 months building and then sold the truck :rolleyes: oops kinda got cared away :talkhand:

Rob

congrates on the order hope it comes in soon for you.

I ordered the best factory system possible as I don't want to be farting round with changing out a factory deck anymore. All my other vehicles I have added screens and decks/amps/crossovers/subs/speakers, the works, but this one I am just leaving alone.

I did a complete sytem in my 2001 Ford 4X4 Ford Diesel Dually with playstation 2, cooling fans, mirrors, amp rack, subs spent 6 months building and then sold the truck :rolleyes: oops kinda got cared away :talkhand:

Rob

Yup I can totally see that, ive been there before. I already have all the gear from my Liberty which is being traded back in off lease. We priced it out with the nav and full infinity system but $3200 including rear dvd is just too much when I already have all the gear to make it sound way better. I wont be going too crazy on the custom side but will be mounting the amps and such in the under cargo storage area in the back hatch area. Im going to add a kenwood dvd deck with navigation which is the only thing i need to buy and will cost me under $1000 compared to the crazy pricing from dodge.

I liked the stock idea until I did the math.

Hey Great job!!!!!!!!!!!! sure beats the heck out of waiting. Glad they found one for you. Make sure you take some pictures of the stereo install :dance:

Rob

LOL we really are like a bunch of new parents. Maybe we should have Journey Showers. Buy floor mats and block heaters. We could register at Mopar Parts

My Brother, an ASE Master Mechanic / 5 Star Chrysler mechanic called me and told me that I wanted the Mud Guards for my new Journey and that he was ordering them for me.

While he's ordering, I asked him to estimate the install of the rear bumper backup sensors. My wife liked those in the old minivan. The parts are about $300. Not sure what Labor will be, and I want them painted to match the color of the car.

We had debated the backup camera, but I wasn't thrilled by it. We'll just add it to the vehicle financing...