2010 AWD V6

Germax

Hello All,

My name is Germax and the owner since 12 days of a 2010 SXT AWD. Bought with 17000 miles and like it a lot. Did not have a lot of pleasure yet. When picked up the TPMS light was burning, sales person added some air, but, YEP, the next day it was burning again. Two tires where leaking air, dealer agreed to replace frre of charge. Other problem was a rather strange noice when turning to the right, we considered the drive axle, but after returning the car to the dealer for the tires they found out that it is the engine mount. A little search here on the forum shows that this is happening with more cars then just mine. This is under warranty.

Did I loose my fait in Dodge, NO, it is fixed so that is good. Here a small picture.

103-1.jpg?t=1284077361

Do I miss something? Yes, only the climate control, but it has the navigation, the 19" wheels, back up camera, trunk cover.

This is not my first Dodge, we bought an Avenger for my wife in October and this one is running very well, a 2.7 V6 also SXT but with the convenience package. We did spent some money on it for new wheels, spoiler, Uconnect, heated mirrors, wintertires + wheels + covers, the slush mats, also for the trunk, and some more things. This is more a fun car, and good for the weekend to work on.

They are both black, and look nice in front of the garage:

099-1.jpg?t=1284077361