YIPEE! Yup it's here!

I picked mine up last Wednesday! A day before it rained for two. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! We love the heated seats, remote start - remember to turn up heat controls the night before, so when you start it in the morning, it will be toasty. Haven't found much info on the touch screen, but am figuring it out. Connected my son's ipod today and had the sound system for him and his lacrosse team before games with HIS fave music. Everyone thought that was cool!

Lots of interest from the passersby as well - wondering what it is and all are amazed at the space, the two screens - we got the DVD. The black is beautiful, not just a 'black', but a metallic, so you can see blue and green specks.

Did I say I LOVE IT!

I guess that's why this forum is slowing down...everyones orders are coming in and we're out driving!

sorry to those who don't have theres yet

I picked mine up last Wednesday! A day before it rained for two. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! We love the heated seats, remote start - remember to turn up heat controls the night before, so when you start it in the morning, it will be toasty. Haven't found much info on the touch screen, but am figuring it out. Connected my son's ipod today and had the sound system for him and his lacrosse team before games with HIS fave music. Everyone thought that was cool!

Lots of interest from the passersby as well - wondering what it is and all are amazed at the space, the two screens - we got the DVD. The black is beautiful, not just a 'black', but a metallic, so you can see blue and green specks.

Did I say I LOVE IT!

I guess that's why this forum is slowing down...everyones orders are coming in and we're out driving!

sorry to those who don't have theres yet

You know I would be doing the same thing if our Journey was in, but it just makes it that much harder when everyone is getting theirs and some of us are still waiting, oh well :(

Rob

You know I would be doing the same thing if our Journey was in, but it just makes it that much harder when everyone is getting theirs and some of us are still waiting, oh well :(

Rob

Rob

Do you know if anyone has their Journey with the Nav system yet? Could this still be the problem with your order? Are they having issues with the Nav system? I ordered it with the Nav system too and want to know if I am going to have delayed shipping as well. Sorry for the problems.

Seth

Rob

Do you know if anyone has their Journey with the Nav system yet? Could this still be the problem with your order? Are they having issues with the Nav system? I ordered it with the Nav system too and want to know if I am going to have delayed shipping as well. Sorry for the problems.

Seth

Hey Seth,

I knew of one on a lot with the Nav but when I went to see it (dealership was closed at the time) the Journey had no Nav. I have checked a bunch of dealers around here and none have had the Nav system. I know it was an issue and delayed my order but only by a week or so. I ordered March 14th and I had a Firm ship date as April 23rd also my order was Cleared with no issues with the build. That is all I know for now. I have to stop by tomorrow night after work for an update on the order. I e-mailed the salesman "Dude, where's my car?" :hysterical: and also reminded him it has been 14 days since my last update, I always stop by but left after an hour of waiting with no acknowledgement that I was even there :censored:

I did find this out today,

I go by the dealership every morning before they open on my way to work and seen in a new Journey that was dropped off overnight.

Shipped Via Toluca Rail Mexico to Laredo Texas, Laredo to Chicago Ill. via Union Pacific . Chicago to Edmonton Via CP Rail. There was 4 journeys on that shipment but not one was ours All the base models with a couple of options.

Rob