My DJ Loaner

Tiptronic

Its was a SIX speed Manual Crd----Only 1100 on the clock when I borrowed it. Perfect condition & ran beautifully. I only had it 3 days ( about six weeks ago) & only put 150 miles on the clock myself.....This was from Kings , Cheltenham & Gloucester!!

My dealer has two 2.4 , 5 speed , Petrol SE models in at the moment . Pre Reg & they want £13,850 for them with 100 miles on the clock. I'm tempted , but prefer automatic.post-2175-042543200 1282559583_thumb.jpg

I got mine from Kings, Borrowed on for a few days in April before I took delivery of my new one ! Wasn't this one though !! Had an initial problem on delivery where the battery wasn't charging, broke down with 42 miles on the clock, phoned the inclusive recovery service and got it back to Kings on a low loader... they rolled out the one in the showroom and let me have that one until they had discovered the issue. After three days they advised the battery was faulty and let me have it back - no more issues. Can't fault the service or willingness to help. £13,850 is a really good price !!