Suggestion for convertible car seat

Tracy Kwiatkowski

Hello everyone!! First I would like to say that I LOVE my 2009 Journey R/T! I bought it brand new and have driven it all over the US. My question is......... What convertible car seat fits in the middle seat best? We have an 8 month old and discovered when she was born that our infant car seat did NOT fit in the back seat very well. It would not fit in the middle without both seats moved forward, so we put in behind the passenger seat. The passenger seat needs to be moved forward so whoever is sitting there does not have much leg room. So now that its time to but a bigger car seat for her I did not want to make that mistake of getting into the same problem. So if anyone knows of a safe car seat that fits properly in the middle facing to the rear please let me know.

Thanks

Hello everyone!! First I would like to say that I LOVE my 2009 Journey R/T! I bought it brand new and have driven it all over the US. My question is......... What convertible car seat fits in the middle seat best? We have an 8 month old and discovered when she was born that our infant car seat did NOT fit in the back seat very well. It would not fit in the middle without both seats moved forward, so we put in behind the passenger seat. The passenger seat needs to be moved forward so whoever is sitting there does not have much leg room. So now that its time to but a bigger car seat for her I did not want to make that mistake of getting into the same problem. So if anyone knows of a safe car seat that fits properly in the middle facing to the rear please let me know.

Thanks

i guess you will have this problem in about any cars with convertible car seats facing to the rear. You already have found the solution by installing the seat behind the passenger seat. I know i had the same problem. Convertible car seats are big .... i saw smaller convertible car seats but there was cheap looking and i didn't want my daughter to sit in there. So we keep it that way until we where able to turn around the seat ( front facing ). It will not be very long .. kids grow fast.

this is what i have for my daughter : The Eddie Bauer Deluxe 3-in-1 Convertible

Edited by Burn