Possible uconnect phone issue

Hi there,

I'm a happy owner of a 2010 Journey R/T with lots of bells and whistles. One thing I've noticed recently though is the functionality of the uconnect phone system. I sat in the driver's seat in my driveway one day and added about a dozen names with their respective phone numbers. I used long names whenever possible. I of course added one simply called home. I tried one day to call 'home' but it told me that there were no entries with that name. I was able to dial manually (or by speaking the numbers aloud) but it couldn't seem to find that entry. So I had created a new entry for 'home'. I used it no problem right after but a couple of days later it was the same thing, it didn't have an entry for home. It doesn't make sense that the phonebook would only store for the period of time that the vehicle is turned on so I don't know if I did something wrong, if there's a problem with my uconnect, or some other third possibility.

I will be trying the phonebook again tonight or tomorrow to see if it stores again, but am curious if anyone has had similar experiences.

Hey there

Just last night we picked up out loaded R/T. After my wife enteried the phone names, she tried to call "home". It did not show an entry for this. After several reprogramming attemps, I suggested calling it "house". That seemed to work. The system must get confused because of all of the home categories for the other lisitings.