sandstone sxt in cruise mode toronto

druadan

well its sitting in driveway with 17 kilometers on it. 12 year old daughter aproves. sound system is really nice, and handled highway well :shift: . WARNING! do not use windsheild washer when sun roof is opened, learned the hard way (daughter still laughing :hysterical3: ). dealer gave me free locking nut for my wheels, free oil change, 40 dollar gas credit and a new watch...unexpectedly! COOL!happy%20feet.gif

The blank key insert, which fits into the key fob transmitter is 27 dollars at the parts counter (cut). i got one to hide in case of lock out.

I'll mention again that if you call dodge customer care at 1-800-465-2001 they will mail you a 50 dollar mopar credit voucher. mine came today in the mail.

more later...

Sweet, I haven't seen a Sandstone one in the flesh yet. I think they had one at the Chicago Autoshow... I know they had black, red and silver.

Our black SXT is at like 150 miles since Saturday's purchase :)

Went shopping twice in that time and we both agreed to park way far away to prevent a ding... too early for a ding!

Sweet, I haven't seen a Sandstone one in the flesh yet. I think they had one at the Chicago Autoshow... I know they had black, red and silver.

Our black SXT is at like 150 miles since Saturday's purchase :)

Went shopping twice in that time and we both agreed to park way far away to prevent a ding... too early for a ding!

:hysterical: parking way far away to prevent a ding. Wait til the wife goes for groceries and I wait in the car for even added prevention :hysterical:

wife will say this, I know it YOU ARE COMING IN AND HELPING GET OUT OF THE CAR :rant2: ............ :hysterical:

Rob