19"Factory Rims & Tires

I posted late last year, and got locked out of system, so try this agian, since we finally moved away from the factory rims, and tires. I have complete set of 5 19" rims and tires. We are keeping 1 rim, and tire for emergency. We have 4 complete, 2 brand new tires, and 2 ok. But rims are PERFECT. These are FACTORY OEM. Send any request to mbardsley@consolidated.net

I posted late last year, and got locked out of system, so try this agian, since we finally moved away from the factory rims, and tires. I have complete set of 5 19" rims and tires. We are keeping 1 rim, and tire for emergency. We have 4 complete, 2 brand new tires, and 2 ok. But rims are PERFECT. These are FACTORY OEM. Send any request to mbardsley@consolidated.net

What did you replace them with ?

Im in the UK and desperate to get a new set on my 2010 Black R/T.

• 1 month later...

were are you located and how much are you looking for?