Hello from Tyneside UK

Pioneer

Hi All

New to the forum but not to the Journey or to Dodge. 2009 SXT CRD owner since Sept 09, 8K happy miles later, looking forward to many more. 138 BHP VAG Diesel unit, obviously petrol currently $7+ a gallon!!!

The Journey is still a very unusual and distinctive vehicle in the UK, particularly in Tyneside, you'd be lucky if you seen one in month! And as for one in your colour, defiantly not!!

Got the US Dodge bug after serving in Iraq in 2003 with the US forces, and as such getting to borrow lots of different SUV's & 4 x4 along the way ( we were after all called "the borrowers")

But hey that's the big appeal something different to the UK market and with a lot of road presence!

Mods & accessories so far: Tinted the rear windows, Fitted roof bars, Boot liner.

Considering side steps very soon, any positive feedback would be welcome.

look forward to hearing from you all along the way.

Regards

Pioneer

post-1904-12758363324789_thumb.jpg

post-1904-12758363590563_thumb.jpg

post-1904-12758363933331_thumb.jpg

Thank you for your Service!

I loved living in England! (1977-1980). I can see that the Journey would be a good car for those English roads.

I am sure that the suspension is tuned a little tighter for the CRD and for European tastes. Should be a

great car for going to market and holiday runs.

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you for your Service!

I loved living in England! (1977-1980). I can see that the Journey would be a good car for those English roads.

I am sure that the suspension is tuned a little tighter for the CRD and for European tastes. Should be a

great car for going to market and holiday runs.

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks you for the welcome, loved the time spent alongside the US forces, was well looked after especially by the 16 USMC and the 101st, although we were dry, and never did get to share a beer. Made up for it since mind!

I am planning to take the Journey onto mainland Europe soon, mainly France, Spain and Holland, Germany watch this space for details.

Nice ride and i am jealous of the Diesel model

I had the luxury of driving some absolutely fabulous V8 gas guzzlers out in the gulf, I only wish the fuel here wasn't taxed to the extreme, I know what you mean though.

Diesel is reassuringly dependable, but a V8 has just got a sound all of its own!

PS Love the Avatar