2010 Journey SXT 3.5L Charging problem (HELP)

I have a 2010 Dodge journey SXT that is having troubles charging. My original alternator quit charging at 14v while running and started making a growling sound like the bearings went out. So I get another one and put it on and it ran and charged good for 2 days, Then I was driving and my battery warning light came on and once again the alternator wasn't charging. Again I put another alternator on and it is doing the same thing 2 days later. Now I cant charge battery or jump start the car unless I take the power cable off of the alternator, after that its fine to jump start or charge but if I hook alternator up it sparks and smokes at the power cable on the alternator.  I do have a P2533 code for bad or shorted ignition switch or open harness, Could that contribute to my problem?  it just don't make any sense why it would drive fine for two days then start acting up.  Any help is appreciated!!

(Used alternators)  I would rather get them used from a junkyard rather than brand new at AutoZone or Advanced Auto. Also I forgot to say when i plug the 2 wire connector into the alternator and start the car it makes a loud growl like the bearings are shot, but if I start the vehicle without the two wire connector plugged in it is quiet like it should be.

10 hours ago, 5rebel9 said:

New {reman} or USED alternators? The voltage regulator is located in the ECM{PCM} box. check wiring from there to the alternator, and if good you MAY be looking at needing a new{reman} ECM{PCM} box.

Does the ECM have to be programmed if i have to get a new one?

1 minute ago, 5rebel9 said:

YES it has to show programmed to the car's VIN

1 minute ago, 5rebel9 said:

YES it has to show programmed to the car's VIN

So dealership has to do it?