Grinding in reverse, leaking brake line, sway bar probs?

Hi all. I’m hoping someone here can help me out. After 9 straight days of being without a vehicle…IM STUMPED. 2012 DJ SXT AWD was parked three months ago after going over some tracks, hearing a clunk, with grinding immediately after. Fast forward to last week when my daily driver 2013 grand caravan took a nosedive on me and had to be parked for trans issues. Long story short, replaced sway bar end links and sway bar bushings…now the issue that remains is the grinding. It’s only in reverse, going straight or turning. It’s severe and is accompanied by a leaking brake line on the front drivers side, which is also where it sounds like the grinding is happening. It kind of sounds like there’s some kind of clunk or clicking when you go from reverse to drive after you move a few feet. This maybe unrelated, but they told my wife when she bought it that there was a small leak in the rear diff. Related? Am open to any and all suggestions, as I’m stranded here unable to earn a living until this thing is fixed!!! Thanks so much in advance. Y’all posts have saved my butt more than once!!