2011 Express Head Removal

Wheresthat10mm?

Hey everyone, I haven't really been able to find any information on my vehicle, so i decided to wing it. I am down to removing the timing cover, the chain or belt, and the head itself. I have never done anything like this, but have done a lot of research. I have torque specs and all that, but I just wanted to make sure i didn't have anything that needed to be removed in a specific order or anything special. There is absolutely no information on this motor anywhere that i can find lmao.

I am, but now im confused because the only youtube videos i have found are very close and I believe this was the predecessor to the 2008 avenger's 2.4L. I could be wrong, but not everything was the same when i looked up that one. Otherwise, i have had no luck finding videos except for the Fiat Freemont/6.0 Journey. Would you be able to maybe give me pointers on how to search more efficiently? Because i try with "2011 journey 2.4l head gasket" on youtube and get the one listed above and not much else. Thank you for the reply! I am gathering that it shouldnt be too hard, i think i am about exactly where i should be, my concerns are mostly just not wanting to F up a bolt sequence or something.