Ordered Inferno red SXT Crew package.

rixell

Dealer called me and said it shipped and will be here 2.5 - 3 weeks. Ordered a 2010 SXT AWD crew package. Looks like the one on the home page at top of page only red.

So I guess the Crew is finally becoming available. Took long enough. Did you have the option of ordering one of the other trim levels (uptown, heat, etc)? I'm not saying you should have, I just want to know if those are becoming available, too.

Not sure if the others are available. I told them all the options I wanted and they said I could get the crew package. It was cheaper than ordering one with all the options I wanted and still got the car I wanted. The only thing the crew does not have is the uconnect phone feature and ipod control. What you do get is chrome appearance package (19 inch chrome clad wheels), Infinity sound system(media center 430), third row seats, DVD system, safe and sound package, convenience group 1 package, and premium gauge cluster. If the crew package is available I don't see why the others would not be.

Here is the crew package number straight from the window sticker:

Customer Preferred Package 28R $ 2,290

Body-Color Sill

Bright Side Roof Rails

Kumho Brand Tires

19" x 7.0" Aluminum Chrome-Clad

Wheels

225/55R19 BSW AS Touring Tires

Second-Row 40 / 60 Tilt 'N Slide Seat

6 Infinity Premium Speakers with

Subwoofer

368-Watt Amplifier

Third-Row 50 / 50 Fold / Reclining Seat

Adjustable Roof Rail Crossbars

Driver & Passenger Lower LED Lamps

Flexible Seating Group

Front and Rear Aimable LED Lamps

Instrument Cluster with Display Screen

Remote Start System

Rear A/C & Heater w/ 3-Zone Automatic

Temp Control

Universal Garage Door Opener

Electronic Vehicle Information Center

• 4 weeks later...

Well my Journey has finally arrived at the dealership. Picking it up Monday afternoon. BTW, I found an e-mail address for the un-loading contractor for the Twin Oaks rail yard. This yard is where all Dodge Vehicles are "bayed" for distribution around the N.E United States. So if you order one and you live in the N.E. let me know and I'll give you his address. He helped me out tremendously with several e-mail as to where my car was and when it would be at the dealership.

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats on your purchase! I'm really excited about the Crew package too... could you tell me if the center dash trim is bright like on the SXT or black with chrome rings like on the R/T? My dealer doesn't have this model on the lot and didn't know.

I'd love to hear if your enjoying your new ride too?