Premium Convenience Group,

Flexible Seating,

Trailer Tow Prep,

Convenience Group 2,

UConnect Hands Free,

Rear seat video group 1

Entertainment Group 2,

VIN 3D4GH57V99TXXXXXX

This one has the Nav option, and digits 4 to 8 are for model specific data.

Hope this helps.

Rick

Rob, mine is the SXT AWD with:

Premium Convenience Group,

Flexible Seating,

Trailer Tow Prep,

Convenience Group 2,

UConnect Hands Free,

Rear seat video group 1

Entertainment Group 2,

VIN 3D4GH57V99TXXXXXX

This one has the Nav option, and digits 4 to 8 are for model specific data.

Hope this helps.

Rick

Hey Rick, cool you have the Nav too :happy feet: I was hoping someone else did too. Dealership mentioned that cause of the Nav system, there is a delay in ordering. I was also hoping that mine was just being pushed through without the nav. Frig you got that loaded up like ours. We have the sunroof as well but other than that, exact

Rob

Rob, I checked on the Nav company web site, and they show a "new" release for the maps and POI's, however they didn't show a release date for the software.

The update has a price of $200.00, and when I get mine, I will be checking the revision number in the vehicle to make sure it shipped with the latest.

Too bad they couldn't include all the Timmies locations as well!!

I will look into more of that and post later.

Rick.

Rob, I checked on the Nav company web site, and they show a "new" release for the maps and POI's, however they didn't show a release date for the software.

The update has a price of $200.00, and when I get mine, I will be checking the revision number in the vehicle to make sure it shipped with the latest.

Too bad they couldn't include all the Timmies locations as well!!

I will look into more of that and post later.

Rick.

You Sir are the Super Sluth WTG!!!!! Do you know the version now and the version update

I would think that the dealer would be able to update the software with the starscan tool

Rob, and all.... Here is the closest update I could find from NAVTEQ website.

"Chrysler Group DVD Navigation Map Update for North America - version AF $ 199.00

Version: 05064033AF

JUST RELEASED! This new DVD map update features coverage across the continental United States and Canada. It contains over 6.1 million miles of road and offers more than 8 million points of interest including more than:

471,000 restaurants

69,000 hotels

116,000 ATMs

93,000 gas stations

As I said, there is no release date and the closest vehicle I could compare with is the 2007 Charger.

I have also been visiting the "Nav-tv" website, who supplies the audio system, and they also have a forum for the MyGig and backup camera systems.

RP

• 4 weeks later...

How do you determine what map version you have on your Journey? Does it show what version when you start the car? I take delivery of my Journey on Tuesday so I haven't fumbled with it, and I'd like to make certain my maps are as up to date as possible.

Thanks!

Xphyle

Xphyle, I do not have my Journey yet, it should be at the dealership May 20th.

As for the Nav maps, the navigation units don't sit on a shelf at the factory for any length of time. Because of the supply and demand issues for them I think you will have the latest version.

Hopefully this week if ours actually shows up I will look into it some more and determine how to "adjust" some of the features, and we can compare versions on this forum.

Rick.