virginia journey rt

dandooley

am dan. bought my 2010 Journey R/T in december 2009. I love this vehicle. i got the leather, nav and dvd system. it came with the chrome package. and was wondering, when they put the rails on the roof shouldn't i have gotten the crossbars? Anyway i have 12000 miles on it already no complaints.Have owned dodges sense 2003 and thats all i own now. three in total.

• 2 weeks later...

so i'm guessing that you bought it used,because yes it should have gotin crossbars if you had rails,ask your sales person they should know :lol:

No it wasn't used. It only had 3 miles on it. And it was the showroom model. The salesman was kind of peed off cause of the big discount i got thru my work. told me it was extra. Didn't even give me any licsense plate brakets.

WoW ! My had 8 miles on it and I got it of the showroom floor and it didn't have an radio antenna on it but I got it a couple months later when I brought it up to the same person who sold me the car. They gave me employee pricing and a military discount. Anyway my baby got 13,000 miles on it now or over that but not 14,000 yet. Either way you should ask the dealership you got it from !