Neewbie

stl_hemi

Wife is looking to replace her tired and used up 99 Alero GLS. I've been promissing her a new car for awhile so this past week we test drove a SXT. Plenty of room for us and all the wifes stuff. So we'll be ordering one in a month or so as soon as summer break get's here. This will be her 1st new car. She's always had demo's or a few year old used cars.

Just wanted to say hi is all.

Welcome Paul, good choice.

Will you be going with the AWD?

BTW the delivery time is about 6 to 10 weeks!! You may want to look into it before summer break!!

Good Luck, and if you have any questions, I am sure everyone on this forum has researched this vehicle to the limit!!

Rick

I ordered mine mid-March, it was at the dealers last Tuesday! Oh, and my name is on the sticker, ha ha,,,,``Built Specially for - ME``

Took it for a drive today, loved it! Lots of oomph, too!

Angie

You must be special to get yours so quickly

ya she paid the salesman off :hysterical3::) Glad you are rubbing it in Angie. Just makes it more exciting for when ours come in.

Rick, Keith and myself have a little gentlemans bet going on to see who will get theirs first :shift::shift::shift:

I have heard that orders will be slower now as the Jorney becomes more popular I hear 2 months on order wait, I've damn near waited that long already :rant2::hysterical:

Rob

Welcome Paul, good choice.

Will you be going with the AWD?

BTW the delivery time is about 6 to 10 weeks!! You may want to look into it before summer break!!

Good Luck, and if you have any questions, I am sure everyone on this forum has researched this vehicle to the limit!!

Rick

FWD. She doesn't need AWD. If it snow's THAT much in STL she has no business being on the roads. Besides I can go get her if I have to in my rig.

She's a Teacher so she's off all Summer. If we have to though odd's are we'll find one have have it shipped.

FWD. She doesn't need AWD. If it snow's THAT much in STL she has no business being on the roads. Besides I can go get her if I have to in my rig.

She's a Teacher so she's off all Summer. If we have to though odd's are we'll find one have have it shipped.

Geez Paul, sorry about that I posted in your thread and didn't even say Hi, sorry buddy.

Welcome to the forum Paul and hope you post often. You'll have to post a pic or 2 of the lifted beast B)

Rob