Life After Dodge Journey

NavalLacrosse

After 5 nearly trouble free years, and 90k miles of gas guzzling fun, my wife has requested a replacement for our family workhorse. 

Currently, I've got a Chevy Volt as my commuter. I'm looking to replace the journey (which is my wife's primary car) with a decent replacement.

My current replacement options (which i've been limiting down) are:

2017+ Chevy Volt 

• 52 miles EV range, my wife will be able to drive 90% on electricity- which solves the #1 problem with the dodge; cost of fuel. Plus, as a GM employee I will be rooting for the home team. 

2016+ Jeep Cherokee (Trailhawk, or nothing! haha)

• forget about saving gas, it's time for fun! we test drove a v6 trailhawk; wow FCA makes some seriously alluring machines. comfortable seats that are better than the journey, can tow 4500 lbs, and i can finally drive my car to the mall and back knowing that if i needed to, i could totally rock crawl that embankment over there.

2016+ Subaru CrossTrek 

• Efficiency, ride height, cool colors; What else is there to have?!  problem is that subaru is hard to find in metro detroit, so the prices are a tad inflated.

201x+ Toyota Rav4 Hybrid awd

• It's the car 'my responsible dad' would buy; reliable, safe, economical, powerful, fast, can tow, awd, high resale value. 

ANY SUGGESTIONZ?
Edited by NavalLacrosse