Hello from Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

nico28

Hey everyone ! Ordered a 2010 dodge journey r/t awd in inferno red with all the options minus the nav and flex seating, dying from the suspense !

I hope you ordered it with the beige interior. Pretty well all Journey's have the black interior and the beige is so much nicer. I have a 2009 R/T in Inferno Red with the beige interior. There are a few pics in the photo gallery. It is a great car. Welcome to the club...

I hope you ordered it with the beige interior. Pretty well all Journey's have the black interior and the beige is so much nicer. I have a 2009 R/T in Inferno Red with the beige interior. There are a few pics in the photo gallery. It is a great car. Welcome to the club...

i went with the black interior to try it out, i have beige interior in my grand cherokee and find it gets dirty real fast but i agree it looks nice. thanks for the info tho ! i'm thinking its gonna be a great buy too, especially for the price

Checked a few days ago, hers was being built, and mine was ready to enter assembly line. I fly out to work for three weeks on Friday, so mine will, hopefully, be in when I get back.

how did you find out? did you just call the salesman or is there a way to find out online here? ( i've never purchased a vehicle that i've had to order before)