High tire pressure

RAV

I was checking the tire pressure in my truck and went over the the Journey to check the tires since I had the hose out.

My front (driver's side) tire was close to 50 psi.

There are a ton of threads on tire pressure and in my case the door sticker specifies 34 psi (max on the tire I believe is 44 psi).

I dropped the pressure on this tire to 40 psi. I checked all the other tires and they were all around 40 psi (so I topped/vented them to all match the 40 psi).

I may go back and lower all of them to 34 psi in the future.

What are others seeing?

I was checking the tire pressure in my truck and went over the the Journey to check the tires since I had the hose out.

My front (driver's side) tire was close to 50 psi.

There are a ton of threads on tire pressure and in my case the door sticker specifies 34 psi (max on the tire I believe is 44 psi).

I dropped the pressure on this tire to 40 psi. I checked all the other tires and they were all around 40 psi (so I topped/vented them to all match the 40 psi).

I may go back and lower all of them to 34 psi in the future.

What are others seeing?

After getting my new purchase, 2010 Journey SE, home I decided to check the tire pressure...

All 4 tires were at 45PSI, the door sticker states 32PSI.

Nice to see that my Freight/PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection) which cost $1200 is being put to good use... lazy, lazy, lazy.. dealer didn't even bother to check tire pressure.

I tend to run a bit over what is stated since 90% of my driving is highway. (35-38PSI)