Hello From RSA

Wayne From RSA

Hi Guys, I was the first to buy my Dodge Journey 2008 SXT in KZN South Africa and probably with in the top 5 in the country ( i was pretty proud of that). I have been looking at alot of the pics on the web and the forums and have seen that the vehicles vary in many ways from Country to Country. I wish that in South Africa we got the opprtunity to have the 3.5L but we had to settle for the 2.7L v6 Petrol and the 2.0 L diesel version. I got the 2.7L V6 stone white with the rear backup cam and the sat nav. I have recently seen the pics posted and the hype of the so called SRT journey and have since put a set of tail pipes on my Journey that look similar to the pic. I feel and so do alot of my friends that it finnishes the rear off quite nicely.

I look forward to hearing from youze

Regards

Wayne

Welcome Wayne,

I just got back from SA 3 weeks ago... spend a little time in Margate, Cape Town and Honeydew (west of Joberg). Did a side trip to Ai Ais in South West, way too hot, 48 in the shade, lasted 2 days. The whole time I was there I did not see one Journey on the road. Nice to see you getting the ball rolling.

poz