Hello from Vancouver

poznet

Hello everyone,

A new owner of a 2010 Black Pearl 2.4L Journey with the Canada Value Package ( a fancy name for base model I think).

200km on the odo. and great new car smell.

Looking forward to being a part of the forum.

POZ

Welcome to the forum Poz, I myself is going to test drive the 2.4 with the Canada value packge. My only concern is if the engine is powerfull enough.

Another thing maybe we can compare prices. I will let you know my details later

Welcome to the forum Poz, I myself is going to test drive the 2.4 with the Canada value packge. My only concern is if the engine is powerfull enough.

I think the list price was $19995 with $500 loyalty bonus (traded in a 07 Caliber) and $750 consumer cash.

$18,745 got an extra $500 knocked off - $18,245 + freight/pdi +tax

so just over $22000 (never pay the document fee or any other bull$#!t fee they spring on you).

Most of my driving is highway, no major hills, by myself. I have a 1.5 year old and my wife is 130lbs, so the 2.4L

does the job. I would say max 2 adults, 2 kids, stroller, luggage. The seven seater I would not even try with the 4cyl,

it would be a chore.

poz

I think the list price was $19995 with $500 loyalty bonus (traded in a 07 Caliber) and $750 consumer cash.

$18,745 got an extra $500 knocked off - $18,245 + freight/pdi +tax

so just over $22000 (never pay the document fee or any other bull$#!t fee they spring on you).

Most of my driving is highway, no major hills, by myself. I have a 1.5 year old and my wife is 130lbs, so the 2.4L

does the job. I would say max 2 adults, 2 kids, stroller, luggage. The seven seater I would not even try with the 4cyl,

it would be a chore.

poz

I went to the dealer and wanted to go for a test drive. The salesman just smiled and said forget it. No more in stock. He says its the most popular vehicule and they can't keep up with the demand.

Hi Guys,

I am from South Africa and was the first dodge journey owner in my Province, kindda proud of that. I was an original owner of a dodge caliber so the journey was a nice upgrade. I did how ever really enjoy my caliber and was sad to let her go. I have a white 2009 2.7L V6 SXT with the rear camera and the sat nav package.

I am enjoying my dodge and have decide to own it once my lease is up, no tradeins for me this vehicle is a keeper.

I look forward to chatting to you guys as i have noticed that the Journey models around the world have differnt specs.

Regards

Wayne

• 1 month later...

I am new here but I test drove 4 and v6, I think only 2000 dollars different why take i4 no power I think I bought cad$ 25000 including tax so good price I think.