How to connect backup camera to back of RB5 radio

Hello everyone! I wanna say thank you to everyone on this forum!! I was able to upgrade my 2012 DJ's 3.4 screen to the 8.4 with the advice I received on here. Did it all by going to the local wrecking yard. I'm a chick and it was super easy, even for me, who knows nothing about cars. My next question is... has anyone connected a backup camera to the RB5 receiver for cheap? My 3.4 screen had an after market navigation and backup camera, so I lost those functions after upgrading. I had a NAV-TV module but it only works with the 3.4 screen. So the backup camera wiring is there. However, I need to replace the camera because it died long ago but I think that's simple enough at the rear hatch. As of now, I just have a RCA cord from the old backup camera  just laying behind my radio, as I have no place to connect it on the RB5. Please let me know if anyones has done this themselves...not by the dealer unless you can explain exactly what they did.  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, nice job getting the job done add a 'chick' (not that that should make a difference-I teach my daughters to do stuff like this all the time). I would love to see some pics of before and after, if you have them (you deserve to show off a little). From all my reading on that subject, I think infotainment had the best, easiest till to get that done. Take a look at the link. Not the cheapest, but avoid having to go to the dealer to get reprogrammed. Nice job getting it done and doing the research yourself. 

https://www.infotainment.com/products/obd-genie-chrysler-dodge-jeep-rear-view-camera-programmer-c-rvc?variant=22067424967