AUX hookup not working/skipping/stalling

I’m getting more and more frustrated with the stereo system. My Bluetooth has always been a little finicky but it pretty much stopped working altogether; the module went up and drained my battery multiple times. SO I’ve been trying to use the AUX hookup with my phone but it’s always been iffy. It will randomly skip songs, refuse to let me choose a song, and now it’s just completely stuck on one song, refusing to let me move from it. And it will only play about 2 seconds. 

The first part of this screen grab is me just plugging it in. In the second part you can see me trying to choose a song and the system refusing me. 

Its not my phone. i got a new one recently and it did it with my old one too. 

https://imgur.com/a/QDHWxXb

• Official Dodge Support
On 10/15/2019 at 10:59 AM, Caffeinated Catholic said:

I’m getting more and more frustrated with the stereo system. My Bluetooth has always been a little finicky but it pretty much stopped working altogether; the module went up and drained my battery multiple times. SO I’ve been trying to use the AUX hookup with my phone but it’s always been iffy. It will randomly skip songs, refuse to let me choose a song, and now it’s just completely stuck on one song, refusing to let me move from it. And it will only play about 2 seconds. 

The first part of this screen grab is me just plugging it in. In the second part you can see me trying to choose a song and the system refusing me. 

Its not my phone. i got a new one recently and it did it with my old one too. 

https://imgur.com/a/QDHWxXb

Sorry to hear this is happening with your Uconnect system! Feel free to PM us more details about your vehicle and we can look into additional resources on our end for you. 

Steph

DodgeCares