Uconnect not working

Has anyone experienced this, I owned  a 2012 dodge Journey, the bluetooth stop working altogether, when I select the option from the screen it does not do anything at all. But a couple of weeks ago I unplugged the battery for a day due to another job and the bluetooth  option started working and scanning  for a few hours then it went back to the non working condition.

• Official Dodge Support
10 hours ago, 2012Journey said:

Has anyone experienced this, I owned  a 2012 dodge Journey, the bluetooth stop working altogether, when I select the option from the screen it does not do anything at all. But a couple of weeks ago I unplugged the battery for a day due to another job and the bluetooth  option started working and scanning  for a few hours then it went back to the non working condition.

I can understand how frustrating this has been for you! Is your radio and phone running the latest software? Feel welcome to PM us if you need help with anything and we'd be glad to take a look into it. 

Steph

DodgeCares