Multiple Camshaft Position Sensor Codes

Hi All,

I have a 2011 Journey Mainstreet and I had the codes for the Cam Shaft position sensor pop up (P0340, 0365, 0390, 0345). I had to do a plug change so I changed the sensors out. Unfortunately that did not solve the issue. When the MIL comes on the Traction control light comes on as well showing that that it is off. Sometimes the car will go into limp mode. Usually I can get it to reset by turning the vehicle off but that is not working anymore. Anyway the car spent two days at the stealership so they could diagnose. They performed an electronic cleaning of the oil control valves and test drove the car. The light would not come back on but it stalled on them. Further testing did not reproduce the events. Fast forward to the next day I drove the car and two miles down the road MIL comes on the same codes. I called the stealership and they want to charge $315 to go into the valve cover and inspect for loose "bolts" and see if the Cam phasers are worn out. Any one else have any ideas or experience with this issue?

Also a separate and I believe unrelated issue I am having is that the vehicle just started to stall but I have had hard start lately with the car turning over but not starting. I am thinking it could be the wonderful fuel pump relay.