PROBLEM. UConnect replacement 4.3" at 8.4"

I apologize for my vocabulary but I am not English-speaking and I use the translator google.

I came up with the idea to upgrade my little radio to a higher model in Journey from 2015.
I bought a complete uConnect 8.4. I've plugged in all the plugs. I have entered the security code.

Everything works except temperature control. It shows the value of 22 degrees Celsius and it can not be changed.

I have manual air conditioning in the car and I know there is a problem in this.

The topic was discussed in many threads in this forum. I am curious if a solution has been found so far?
I connected witech computer, but unfortunately there is no option to change the control from manual to automatic.

The "Dodge AUTO Climate Control Programmer C-ACC" program is sold for $ 200 for one use that changes this control.

Has anyone tested this? I think this module just makes a slight change in the dodge software.

Probably somehow you could read the software from the car, do the editing and re-insert. Anyone tried something with this?

Are there any temperature sensors in the vehicle with factory manual air conditioning that are needed

after modification to make the automatic climate control work?

To answer the question, in addition to enabling automatic air conditioning you will need to change the ambient environment sensor and (possibly) add a wire.  That is the sensor that sits under the dashboard in the center of the windshield - if you have neither automatic headlights or automatic air conditioning you have no sensor there.  There are several versions of the sensor, one for vehicles with automatic headlights, one for automatic air conditioning, and another for vehicles with both.

I'm not certain anyone who didn't have automatic air conditioning made the system work - at least I don't remember anyone posting about their success - good luck and please let us know how it works out for you.