New owner/New member

TRONIC1

Hello all,

Well the wife and I just picked up our Journey R/T AWD Silver Steel last night. My first new vehicle in a very long time. I love this car! Hopefully it will be very good to us over the long haul. We're going to my brothers this weekend, up near Georgian Bay, I'm really looking forward to the drive for the first time ever. Anyways, I'm sure I'll be checking in and posting in the near future. Whoever put this forum together, I'd just like to say thanks. It was a big part of our research when we were first considering the Journey. I'm sure it will remain a very useful resource for years to come.

Thanks to all,

John

post-1324-1261154784_thumb.jpg

Hello all,

Well the wife and I just picked up our Journey R/T AWD Silver Steel last night. My first new vehicle in a very long time. I love this car! Hopefully it will be very good to us over the long haul. We're going to my brothers this weekend, up near Georgian Bay, I'm really looking forward to the drive for the first time ever. Anyways, I'm sure I'll be checking in and posting in the near future. Whoever put this forum together, I'd just like to say thanks. It was a big part of our research when we were first considering the Journey. I'm sure it will remain a very useful resource for years to come.

Thanks to all,

John

Welcome to the forum. I am also a new member with a 2010 R/T AWD only inferno red. I wish you well with your new purchase and a safe journey to Georgian Bay with your new Journey. I have noticed that there are many posters from Canada on this forum who contribute regularly. A very great neighbor and friend as long as you keep your cold and snow north. Have a safe,Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and I look forward to reading your post's in the future of your journies with your new Journey.

Welcome to the forum. I am also a new member with a 2010 R/T AWD only inferno red. I wish you well with your new purchase and a safe journey to Georgian Bay with your new Journey. I have noticed that there are many posters from Canada on this forum who contribute regularly. A very great neighbor and friend as long as you keep your cold and snow north. Have a safe,Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and I look forward to reading your post's in the future of your journies with your new Journey.

Thanks very much for the warm welcome Junkfood. The trip went very well. The roads up that way were pretty nasty this weekend, but the Journey took it all in stride. It was like the vehicle was glued to the road. It's the most comfortable and confident I've felt driving up there this time of year, ever. I'll do my best to keep the cold and the snow to ourselves, but no promises. Actually, if I read correctly, you're from Michigan. Don't you guys get your share of nasty winter weather?

Regards,

John

Thanks very much for the warm welcome Junkfood. The trip went very well. The roads up that way were pretty nasty this weekend, but the Journey took it all in stride. It was like the vehicle was glued to the road. It's the most comfortable and confident I've felt driving up there this time of year, ever. I'll do my best to keep the cold and the snow to ourselves, but no promises. Actually, if I read correctly, you're from Michigan. Don't you guys get your share of nasty winter weather?

Regards,

John

Happy to here your trip went well and the Journey perfomed to expectations. I have only seen Georgian Bay from the water on a boat trip a few years ago but it was really beautiful and definitely Gods Country. I look forward to taking a motor trip around the Great Lakes in the near future. I now have 1400 miles on my Journey and it has performed flawlessly. I had to drive my Durango today because I think it is getting zealous and may start acting up on me for punishment for driving the Journey too much. I look forward to all posters and especially with the 2010 model year to see if most of the problems have been worked out and what new probems they may have encountered with the 2010. I hope to learn more about my Journey as I have decided I will take it down to my home in Gatlinburg Tn for a little Holiday vacation over Christmas.Again I look forward to your posts and others with their Journey's. So far you are doing a good job keeping the cold and snow north this year,last year was Hell.