Wheel for Journey SXT 2009 with shipping to Europe

neo_22

Just wheels? In my hunt for 16s, I had given two different guys my CC# and they both found and shipped me wheels. Both sets are in transit to Germany expected to be here in about 2-4 weeks. They are just plain black steel wheels without hubcaps for 2009-2010 SE 16x6.5. One set is going on my SXT for winter wheels, the other set is for sell. One set cost me $440 shipped the other was $480 shipped. Where in Europe are you? I am near Frankfurt Germany. You can have them for $400 plus whatever it costs to get them to you from me. Sound good?

Just wheels? In my hunt for 16s, I had given two different guys my CC# and they both found and shipped me wheels. Both sets are in transit to Germany expected to be here in about 2-4 weeks. They are just plain black steel wheels without hubcaps for 2009-2010 SE 16x6.5. One set is going on my SXT for winter wheels, the other set is for sell. One set cost me $440 shipped the other was $480 shipped. Where in Europe are you? I am near Frankfurt Germany. You can have them for $400 plus whatever it costs to get them to you from me. Sound good?

Yes, just wheels. However I would like to have ALU wheels, the size 6.5x16 is ok, but as I mentioned ALU wheels would be better. I am from Belgium

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about that, I couldn't reply you. Anyway, if you will have a chance to give me information how to order them or if anybody will sell them, please let me know. Thank you.

Another thing: Are you going to buy hubcaps? If yes, where from?

Thank you