New owner & member

Alan Sex

Hey all.

Had my 09 Journey - inferno RT with nav, video, leather, sunroof - for 2 months now. Loving it so far, until today when the wife got into a little smash up in the bad snow we've had in Alberta! Also just before, developed a REALLY bad shudder at 60/70kmh. (Anyone have any idea what this could be?) So I have to get it into the mechanic and the body shop now. Doh!

Hey all.

Had my 09 Journey - inferno RT with nav, video, leather, sunroof - for 2 months now. Loving it so far, until today when the wife got into a little smash up in the bad snow we've had in Alberta! Also just before, developed a REALLY bad shudder at 60/70kmh. (Anyone have any idea what this could be?) So I have to get it into the mechanic and the body shop now. Doh!

Possibly some kind of ice or snow buildup in the wheel rim.

Didn't hit a rock did she? My wife got sabotaged by a rock dragged out of a driveway by a private plowing guy. Pulled a softball size rock into the road and took out a tire with some rim damage.

Possibly some kind of ice or snow buildup in the wheel rim.

Didn't hit a rock did she? My wife got sabotaged by a rock dragged out of a driveway by a private plowing guy. Pulled a softball size rock into the road and took out a tire with some rim damage.

Nope, she hit a Mazda Miata that had spun out in front of her. That in itself would have been quite satisfying if she hadn't taken out the front corner lights on the journey!

• 2 weeks later...