My 10,011 mile review...

JourneyMan71

Hello to all my fellow DJ owners,

I bought my Dodge Journey SXT 3.5L v6 back on February 21,2009. It had 13 miles on it when I first test drove it. I must say I really like this cross over. I have had mostly small cars a 1994 Caravan and a 2003 L200 Saturn. This fits into my life very nicely. Enough room to take trips in and yet not too big for a daily commuter. it handles very good nice ride. I have a 2007 Caliber that rides a lot more stiff/rough and this is a very nice riding vehicle. I am not as happy with the way the front breaks wear and build up dust, it is a major pain to me. I enjoy a clean car and it drives me crazy to see all the break dust build up. Knock on wood, I have had no major issue with my Journey. I have had a few minor incidents where someone hit my bumper in back and needed it fix due to a bolt came through the bumper a bit enough to create a problem down the road. The interior is very nice and comfortable, the heated seats and mirrors are very nice on cold days. I wish it had turn signals built into the mirrors, I in my opinion like it. The trunk with the seats folded down has ample room, with them up it has room for a few bags of things and two small humans, lol. I like the option of a small two seats, or more truck space. All in all I am very happy with my Journey and except for a few minor changes I would not trade it, except for a newer Journey with these options,lol.