water spots in paint?

radrob

so i just got my jurney 1 month ago and i just got to wipe it down yesterday and shine it up when i notice water spots under the clear coat,of coarse they are on the roof were on one can see them!.thier not like little water spots ,thier like water puddles,about 3"in diamiter and thiers like 5 of them.i'm just worried that in the future this could cause damage to the paint job,or is the clearcoat good enough to seal them,any suguesstion? <_<

• 2 weeks later...
so i just got my jurney 1 month ago and i just got to wipe it down yesterday and shine it up when i notice water spots under the clear coat,of coarse they are on the roof were on one can see them!.thier not like little water spots ,thier like water puddles,about 3"in diamiter and thiers like 5 of them.i'm just worried that in the future this could cause damage to the paint job,or is the clearcoat good enough to seal them,any suguesstion? <_<

Unless the factory screwed up, waterspots are not In the paint persay....they do get absorbed into the clear coat though. Common removal, if they are deep is with a clay bar. Chances are clay bar will remove most if not all..if they are deep in the clear coat, a wet sanding of the clear coat by a professional body shop or detail shop will be needed...after wet sanding they will have to repolish and way the car.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so i get my jurney back today! i was stuck with a traverse as a rental! good thing i have my 06highoutput dak just waiting to be used .the wife can use that othere thing lol!!!my dak is my baby and i don't use her much,the jurney is the every day driver :dance::shift::lol: :P