TPMS Sensor Light

Philster

In the spring it will be back to normal and a short 10 minute ride will automatically reset your TPM to normal mode.

Can anyone confirm if it indeed takes a short 10 minute or so drive to reset the TPM to normal. Reason I ask is I just had P225/65R-17 Hercules Avalanche Exteme winter tires installed which are the exact same size as the factory installed Kumho's. The pressures are all set at 32psi as per the door decal and I had them filled with Nitrogen. The tire dealer checked and each sensor is working. He said the light will most likely go out after a short drive. Just curious folks. Thanks.

Phil.

Can anyone confirm if it indeed takes a short 10 minute or so drive to reset the TPM to normal. Reason I ask is I just had P225/65R-17 Hercules Avalanche Exteme winter tires installed which are the exact same size as the factory installed Kumho's. The pressures are all set at 32psi as per the door decal and I had them filled with Nitrogen. The tire dealer checked and each sensor is working. He said the light will most likely go out after a short drive. Just curious folks. Thanks.

Phil.

I have checked that out twice, with the same result.

At highway speed it tooked 30km or ± 20 minutes.

Journey se +(4 cyl)