Help finding a 12V switched to tap into for aftermarket Rear Camear

Hi All,

I purchased an aftermarket camera and rear view mirror with screen for my new (preowned) dodge journey.   It should be a simple install, the mirror just needs a 12V switched and GND.  The camera at the back just needs GND and reverse lights.  

I pulled out the liner in the passenger side and found a big bundle of cables, does anyone happen to have a diagram or know which wires would be 12V switched?  I didn't want to start cutting into wires to test them.  

I also wouldn't mind going straight to the back of the 12V socket in the dash, however I couldn't gain access to the back of it.  I managed to get the top portion of the center console trim off but thats it.  

The mirror came with a "add a circuit" type fuse, however it doesn't fit in our Journey's which use a rather unconventional fuse style.  

Thanks so much.  I could move the wiring to the drivers side if it will be easier, but I park on the street so it was easier for me to access the passenger side.